Friday, July 6, 2012

Liebster Blog Award...

   Hello everyone. I hope you all had a great time on the 4th.  We are still trying to keep cool here. I think almost everyone is. I am a definite lover of air-conditioning! I have been taking some time off from projects and have been devoting my time to seeking out new blogs. Well, one sweet new blogger found me and she has given me the Liebster Blog award!! Liebster is a German word that means dearest.
    The blogger who nominated me is Solange from Shaggy Sheep Home! Her blog is just lovely. She has great style and I have really enjoyed reading through her older posts. I am so happy to be nominated for this award.

                                                               



    The first rule for receiving the Liebster is: List 5 random things about yourself.
  1. I was a hairdresser before I had my children.Then I became a SAHM.
  2. I have a secret wish to be a BMX biker. I love to watch them do the tricks!!Don't ask me why, no-one I know does this.
  3. My dream vacation destination: Alaska. 
  4. I would love to open a little decor shop! A big dream, maybe someday.
  5. Sadly, I am a plant murderer! I love all kinds of plants and flowers, but my thumb is BLACK! You will see a lot of silk plants in my posts. I have great success with them. 
     Here is a list of the rest of the requirements to receieve the Liebster Blog Award:
  1. Post about your win.
  2. Link back to the blogger who presented you with the award and follow their blog.
  3. Copy and paste the award button to your blog. You can right-click on the Liebster label from my blog and add it to your computer. Then add it to your blog.
  4. Present the Liebster Blog Award to 5 blogs that have less than 200 followers and you think deserve to be recognized!
  5. Let them know by leaving a comment on their blog.
    Here is my list of bloggers I want to pass this award on to:
  1. EIY Photography : Beautiful photos!
  2.  Peppa's Dream : Her posts are lovely to look at!
  3.  A Southern Blossom: She has a gorgeous home!
  4. Penny's Vintage Home : Her posts are a treat for the eyes!
  5. My Ugly Farmhouse : Fabulous farmhouse re-model from the ground up!
 I am honored to receive this award! Please visit my picks and show them a little blog love!


                                                                    Thanks for letting me share,
                                                                                          Kathleen