Thursday, July 12, 2012

Versatile, That's me Baby...

    Hello, everyone! I hope you are all having a wonderful week. I want to take a moment to say thank you to all of the wonderful people  I have met  through this blog. When I decided to start this journey, I will admit, I was a little nervous. You know the little voice in your head, that isn't good enough and what if....I took a deep breath and took the leap. I don't regret it at all! I have been so warmly welcomed to this blogging world. Thank you to all of you who visit and comment. Thank you also to every one who just stops in to check it out. I really appreciate each and every one of you!
    There is another big thank you I want to send out to two lovely bloggers I have met. Tina at :Our Home in the Maples and Polly at: Blissfully Shabby . They both have awarded me the Versatile Blogger Award! They  have wonderful blogs and I am honored that they thought of me !
  

                                                                 

    I now have the honor of passing this wonderful award on to 15 others. There are a few rules first.

  1. Thank the blogger who nominated you.
  2. Include a link to their blog.
  3. Include the award image in your post.
  4. Share 7 random facts about yourself.
  5. Include a link to your nominees blog.
  6. Contact your nominees and let them know .

   7 random facts about me:

  1. My maiden name is Bliss. It is so funny seeing it everywhere.
  2. I was born in Syracuse N.Y. Yes, I am a northern transplant lovin' the south.
  3. I have never broken any of my bones.
  4. I have a secret wish to own a farm so I can have miniature ponies.
  5. I am totally afraid of birds. If you own one, I'm okay with it in the cage. If you take it out, I'm outta there!
  6. I'm A total history buff!
  7. I love rainy, gloomy days. They inspire me and I prefer them.
    Now to spread the love around! Here are the lovely blogs I am passing this award to.


  1. Penny's Vintage Home 
  2. daisy mae belle 
  3. Kathe With an E 
  4. Stringtown Home 
  5. Coastal Cottage Dreams 
  6. Shaggy Sheep Home 
  7. EIY Photography 
  8. I'm Sharon with you 
  9. My Ugly Farmhouse 
  10. PJH Designs One of A Kind Vintage & Antique Furniture 
  11. Gail's Decorative Touch 
  12. Whatever Is Lovely 
  13. Bluebird 1959 
  14. The Other Me is sane 
  15. My Domestic Bliss 
    I  think you will enjoy visiting all of these wonderful blogs. Pass on the blog love!

                                                                                      Thanks for letting me share,
                                                                                                           Kathleen