Saturday, December 3, 2011

Betty..

I thought I would pop in to share my latest find with you. Allow me to introduce you to Betty. She is my (new to me) dress form.
Here she is dressed for the holidays!

Betty came to me without a base, so I used an antique floor lamp. The lamp had a threaded rod that fit perfectly. She is a little short, but I like it that way. Betty is in my living room right now and her small stature fits in here.I'm not sure if she is staying in here or not. With me you never know,  I am always moving things around.

I found both pieces within a week of each other. I paid under 30 dollars for both. I think that was a pretty good deal. Dress form prices can be pretty steep. Betty and I will bid you goodbye now. Thanks for letting me share,
                        Kathleen