Thursday, December 15, 2011

Deer and a Christmas cone..

Hello, Christmas is quickly approaching! I think, I am finally finished with gift buying. I now have to do some baking. In between all of the holiday activities, I have been crafting . Here is my rendition of a Tussie Mussie or Christmas cone.
It is covered with brown paper"one of my favorite things!" ha ha. Lace was added ,a paper rosette , and ribbon. It is a little hard to see but the brown center on the rosette is a ric rac rose.



I filled it with white pine to match my Christmas tree. It also has silver ball ornaments, and book page branches I made.

And here is the deer part of the post. These were an early Christmas gift.


I just love them.


I think they look stunning with this small white tree. I placed the tree in one of my larger trophies.


Well it's after 3am so I better say goodnight or maybe good morning! Anyway, thanks for letting me share.
                                                                                      Kathleen

I'm joining in on  My Romantic Home: Show and Tell Friday