Friday, March 30, 2012

A little Spring in my Vignette

Happy  Friday everyone! My post today is all about my Spring vignette. I shifted some furniture around and placed this drop leaf table in front of my stairs. My chippy old birdcage usually stays on my screened porch.  Here in the South it is pollen season. I'm not talking about the bees having fuzzy yellow legs. This stuff coats every surface!! The flowers are beautiful, so to me, it's a pretty good trade off.    Cleaning the porch will wait a couple weeks. Moving the table here has allowed me to enjoy my birdcage a little earlier.



 Along with the birdcage, I added a real bird nest under my cloche. Sadly, it was blown out of a tree during a storm.



The rest of the items are favorites I like to have on display.






The above photo could be clearer. I apologize for that. I had to share it anyway because it is so sweet. I'm a sucker for antique photos of little girls with bows in their hair.




This is a bouquet of french script stamped roses I made.







One of a few pairs of reproduction Staffordshire dogs I collect. They are so ugly they are cute!






I  think I've overloaded you with pics!:) I will enjoy my birdcage until Summer moves in. This is my little touch of Spring. Have a wonderful weekend everyone.

                                 Thanks for letting me share.
                                                                             Kathleen