There is another big thank you I want to send out to two lovely bloggers I have met. Tina at :Our Home in the Maples and Polly at: Blissfully Shabby . They both have awarded me the Versatile Blogger Award! They have wonderful blogs and I am honored that they thought of me !
I now have the honor of passing this wonderful award on to 15 others. There are a few rules first.
- Thank the blogger who nominated you.
- Include a link to their blog.
- Include the award image in your post.
- Share 7 random facts about yourself.
- Include a link to your nominees blog.
- Contact your nominees and let them know .
7 random facts about me:
- My maiden name is Bliss. It is so funny seeing it everywhere.
- I was born in Syracuse N.Y. Yes, I am a northern transplant lovin' the south.
- I have never broken any of my bones.
- I have a secret wish to own a farm so I can have miniature ponies.
- I am totally afraid of birds. If you own one, I'm okay with it in the cage. If you take it out, I'm outta there!
- I'm A total history buff!
- I love rainy, gloomy days. They inspire me and I prefer them.
- Penny's Vintage Home
- daisy mae belle
- Kathe With an E
- Stringtown Home
- Coastal Cottage Dreams
- Shaggy Sheep Home
- EIY Photography
- I'm Sharon with you
- My Ugly Farmhouse
- PJH Designs One of A Kind Vintage & Antique Furniture
- Gail's Decorative Touch
- Whatever Is Lovely
- Bluebird 1959
- The Other Me is sane
- My Domestic Bliss
Thanks for letting me share,