Thursday, December 1, 2011

We need a little Christmas...

I have finally finished this years Christmas decor. I am still working on a few craft projects, but the majority of the decorating is done. This year is a whole new look for the tree. It used to have all pink ornaments. It was lovely and I enjoyed it very much. I have repainted my living room in a taupe color, so the pink was replaced with silver and white


 I made the ruffled tree skirt. No sew! Just glue gun burns! My daughter says I need a glue gun intervention. Ha ha. I would be truly lost without my glue gun.


 I made the arrangement on my corner cabinet. I bought an extra tree so I could use the branches and the top to decorate other areas of my home. 

 I found the large snowflake in the center at Dollar Tree. It is quite beautiful, and looks like ice.
 I will be back soon with more Christmas decor and some projects.Thanks for letting me share!
                                                                    Kathleen
 I am joining in at-
Nesting Place: 2011 Christmas Tour of Homes