Tuesday, December 27, 2011

A whimsical project to end the year...

I hope everyone had a wonderful holiday! Mine was great. I enjoyed being with my family, and ate way too much. During a slight lull in the festivities I made this little top hat.


Betty (my dress form) is modeling her New Years Eve look. I have wanted to make a mini top hat for a while. It was pretty simple. I think I'm addicted to them now. There are tons of ideas rolling around in my head!




Betty loves leopard and since she has on her favorite scarf, I gave her hat a leopard ruffle. Then she demanded feathers! She can be very bossy. The finishing touch was one of my crown pins. Betty now thinks she is royal. She pointed out that she is wearing a fascinator!

Thanks for letting me share,
                  Kathleen

I'm joining in at : Savvy Southern Style Wow us Wednesday
                        2805 Potpourri Friday
                        My Romantic Home Show and Tell Friday