Sunday, May 6, 2012

Rockin' Pet Linky Party...

   Hello everyone! Today I am excited to be joining a great linky party! Miss Charming at Charming Zebra , and Sharla at The House at Bluebird Lane are co-hosting a pet link up, in honor of  the 31st Anniversary of National Pet Week. I love my pets (and animals in general) so I was super excited to join!
   I have three fur babies, all pomeranians. There is Chester, the oldest at 7, Winnie the middle child at 6, and Gus the baby, who is 2. I  love all three of my boys. Gus  is solely my dog. Chester worships my husband, and Winnie is laid back and loves everyone. Gus follows me everywhere. He will jealously defend me if he thinks one of my family is monopolizing his attention quota for the day. In other words he is a bit of a brat! I wouldn't trade them for the world and I spoil them all shamelessly.


                               Chester is black and white, Winnie is gold.





  Winnie's nickname is, Winnie the Pom., like Winnie the Pooh. Chester gets called chi chi, and Gus has many nicknames, gi gi, monkey, baby boy, sweetie sweetum.. Whenever I am blogging or crafting, you will find Gus right next to me. He climbs up (with a little help) into the chair beside me and there he stays. Even when the sewing machine is whirring away he sleeps through it all.



                   
                                     Crafting Buddy, out like a light!


    Gus's second favorite place to hang out is the screened porch. He loves to bark at all the birds and squirrels we have in the yard.
                

                                      On bird patrol!





I love my boys, and I am glad to have been able to share them with you. I can't wait to see all the other pets, and pet projects! See you there.

                                                            Kathleen

Linking up here: