Wednesday, May 2, 2012

Wednesday Redemption...

Hello everyone, happy Wednesday. I am featuring one of my favorite things today. I'm making up for the clay craft post. The good, the bad, and the ugly. Hey, at least I was brave enough to fail right!? Okay, nuff said.
  I have shared this object in another post Hi ya' doll. I wanted to feature it today because as I said, it is one of my favorite things. My husband gave it to me for Valentines Day.  It is an antique? rosary. I have never seen one like it before.



The rosary has two little panels that slide out  with the 5 Glorious mysteries, 5 Sorrowful mysteries, and the 5 Joyful mysteries. It has a little metal tag attached that says made in Italy on one side and genuine cocoa on the other side. Trying to get pics of the writing that were clear was difficult. It is very tiny print.



The little ironstone vase is full of lily of the valley. I wish I could say I grew these, but they are faux.  They look very convincing ,and are from the Better Homes and Gardens line at Wal-mart.




Something pretty to enjoy in the middle of the week. Have a great Wednesday!
                                            
                                                             Thanks for letting me share,
                                                                                     
                                                                                              Kathleen


I'll be linking up at:Cozy Home Scenes- Your Cozy Home Party